Learn To Dive
So you are able to explore Britain’s Secret Seas
Choose PADI Open Water Diver. The best way to learn to scuba dive with the world’s largest diver training agency – the Professional Association of Diving Instructors – PADI. The international qualification is recognised in every diving country on the planet, and is Your Passport to Adventure for Life.
Choose from 5 convenient programmes.
- 2 weekends – from Friday evening to Sunday. Weekend one for the confined water training and theory, and weekend two for the open water qualifying dives. (the weekends need not be consecutive)
- 5-day intensive programme - from Friday evening to Tuesday.
- 3 Steps to Open Water Diver – ideal if you are not firmly decided on the full course, or prefer to spread out the payments.
- Extended Scuba – if you are not in a hurry, or want to stage payments even further.
- Executive or Celebrity Scuba - a personal, tailored course, just for you and your family and friends, in your favourite location – possibly with the dive centre’s Chief Instructor.
Click here to see Registered PADI Dive Centres in your area
or click “Free Report” below to also receive your
“Learn to Dive” Guide
Free Report. Every week we’ll be giving you a FREE Report about all aspects of diving written by one of Britain’s top professional instructors, Ian Forster.
Click here to get Ian’s first report “Top 10 Tips for Safe Diving“