10 Powerful & Easy-To-Implement Tips
That Make Diving Safer Than Ever Before!
If you want to dive Britain’s Secret Seas then you clearly relish adventure.
Scuba diving is one of the most adventurous activities you can do,
but it wouldn’t be adventurous without risks.
It’s how you manage those risks that determines your ultimate safe,
enjoyment of this exciting activity.
Whether you already dive or want to learn,
you’re just 2 minutes away from tried and tested steps
that will enhance your diving safety.
As the Founder and Chief Instructor of one of Britain’s leading dive centres, and someone who’s been diving Britain’s Secret Seas for 44 years,
I’ve got my team to produce a video in which I reveal:
- The 2 things you need to have before you even THINK about diving
- Beginner mistakes you absolutely need to avoid no matter what
- The precise speed at which you should ascend if your equipment manufacturer hasn’t provided any guidelines
- Breathing: The don’ts when diving!
- 15+ pieces of equipment you should possess if you are at all serious about scuba diving
And much more! Yet it only takes a few minutes to watch.
Here’s What You Get!
Top 10 Tips for Safe Diving
“iPod Ready” mp3 format of the video
PDF transcript of the video